3. Revisiting LEADER Values
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Thursday, September 4, 2014
- What is Citizenship? Revisited (5 min.)
- What is important to consider as we go through this process? What is the goal? (5 min.)
- Awareness of self and selflessness.
- Honor students that are modeling for others.
- Instill student desire to support others.
- Promote real-world participation.
- What is our focus - local, national, global mindset?
- Restrictions and wiggle room. How do you make room for the innovation and outliers?
- How to get students involved that would not typically involved? Is this an in school thing?
- How do we make it attainable for every students?
- What makes sense?
- What questions come up?
- What direction do you see us going in?
Posted by Wes Bradley at 12:17 PM