Thursday, May 14, 2015
1. What do you appreciate most about your LEADERs? (5 min.)
- Clear game plan for last few weeks.
- Creative final projects.
- Feel supported towards graduation.
- Communicating effectively about finals.
- Consistently caring.
2. Where can we continue to grow for next year? (5 min.)
- Ensure cohesive planning from beginning to end.
- Student on-task (every minute counts).
3. What opportunities for student LEADERship should be further developed? (5 min.)
- SOC Roles = Special Topics
- How do we use lunch?
- Director of Alumni Affairs
- Community Liason
3. Preparing for Lift-Off Graduation Planning Action Steps. (20 min.)
Posted by Wes Bradley at 9:42 AM